The other day when I was picking jeans from a store,I happened to bump into a section which read SIZE "0"...hmmm...so this is the one,for all those ultra-skinny ambitious girls who starve for months to fit into it.Crazy,i thought.The concept of becoming pencil thin and skinny is labelled as SIZE ZERO.I heard about it only when Kareena Kapoor became one while making the movie TASHAN.Which flopped miserably.Tatz another story.
Till then,I was an admirer of the bubbly and moderately slim kareena.When I saw her for the first time in Tashan,she looked like an anemia wrecked patient.Seriously that was the exact thought that crossed my mind.It dint stop with kareena,looked like she passed on the "fever" or rather spread the "size zero virus" to many other actresses.It was Rani mukherjee,Deepika padukone (who always looks like a needle...) till our very own chubby mallu girl Nayanthara.
All these girls look like nutrients in their bodies been sucked up with an air pipe.It's more like "No food for me,help!!!" .People who hate size zero will agree with me.Am quoting kareena here,who once said,"am happy being size zero,coz the whole nation is talking about it".(???) Self-propaganda at its best.To compliment and satisfy her vanity,SONY VAIO made her the brand ambassador and launched SIZE ZERO laptops.I guess some people just love to play morsing for celebrities.
I have nothing against toning the body,but trying to attach the size zero tag is just not worthy.The diet,workouts and sometimes medicine involved can put one's health at risk.Above all it's the pressure to maintain the so-called magic of size zero that surmounts everything.
Yesteryear actresses Rekha,Sridevi,Hemamalini,Madhuri and more recently Kajol did not go for any body sucking transformation and all of us have thoroughly enjoyed watching them on silver screen in the most glamorous outfits.Y is this sudden rage about wanting heroines to look like elongated drum sticks???!!!! I vote no.And if your thinking healthy,you will too.Coz burning calories is not burning one's charm...
Till then,I was an admirer of the bubbly and moderately slim kareena.When I saw her for the first time in Tashan,she looked like an anemia wrecked patient.Seriously that was the exact thought that crossed my mind.It dint stop with kareena,looked like she passed on the "fever" or rather spread the "size zero virus" to many other actresses.It was Rani mukherjee,Deepika padukone (who always looks like a needle...) till our very own chubby mallu girl Nayanthara.
All these girls look like nutrients in their bodies been sucked up with an air pipe.It's more like "No food for me,help!!!" .People who hate size zero will agree with me.Am quoting kareena here,who once said,"am happy being size zero,coz the whole nation is talking about it".(???) Self-propaganda at its best.To compliment and satisfy her vanity,SONY VAIO made her the brand ambassador and launched SIZE ZERO laptops.I guess some people just love to play morsing for celebrities.
I have nothing against toning the body,but trying to attach the size zero tag is just not worthy.The diet,workouts and sometimes medicine involved can put one's health at risk.Above all it's the pressure to maintain the so-called magic of size zero that surmounts everything.
Yesteryear actresses Rekha,Sridevi,Hemamalini,Madhuri and more recently Kajol did not go for any body sucking transformation and all of us have thoroughly enjoyed watching them on silver screen in the most glamorous outfits.Y is this sudden rage about wanting heroines to look like elongated drum sticks???!!!! I vote no.And if your thinking healthy,you will too.Coz burning calories is not burning one's charm...
No comments:
Post a Comment